Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beautiful Females!!

In today's society most young black women don't acknowledge other young black women. I don't think that's right! We should all be a helping hand to one another. Give credit when it's due, and help each other to succeed. I'm right aren't I? In my opinion many black women always think its competition when you enter a room. Instead of giving compliments such as: ( your beautiful or I like your style) us as women tend to look others up and down and the young lady will never hear the compliment because "the hater" will never say anything. It's a shame! ( I'm speaking in general)

These four beautiful ladies that I decided to do a post on are not only beautiful but intelligent, go- getters, and fabulous young women. These young women and I follow each other on a social network "Instagram". As, I follow these young women I see that they are striving for the best! Hey! It's absolutely nothing wrong with that!! Picture perfect as you can see but it's more to them than just a "pretty picture". Lets go beyond the picture and I'm gone to tell you some things that I know from just following them in Instagram. :)

The first beauty: Minnie Myers (top left)
- It's a weird story how we started following each other on Instagram. Okay, her last name is Myers and mines is to! It's awkward hearing Myers as someone last name because you don't hear that often. So, when I came across her page I instantly followed her and we began to hold conversations to see if we were related. Also we gave each other lots of compliments. Until this very day we might be cousins. But if we never find out she still will be my cousin.
- She's a lovely mother that loves her child unconditionally, if you saw Ilan ( her daughter) you will fall in love as well. ( Ilan will be feature on the blog very soon)
- Minnie carry herself as a lady should. Classy, Elegant, and a Precious jewel.
INSTAGRAM NAME: @MinnieMyers

Second Beauty: Deosha (top right)
- This young lady and I met in high school we were on the same cheerleading squad. And we has some good times from laughing, making cheers, and getting mad because we lost the cheerleading competitions. ( LOL)
- Deosha haven't gave up on her passion which is modeling and I hope you keep pushing for the best! Don't give up love because the camera loves you. You're just growing up before my eyes. I hope you will be modeling for my clothing line one day!
INSTAGRAM NAME: @Deosha_

Third Beauty: Helen (bottom left)
- Hey! Helen. I knew Helen since third grade and we became so close. We were besties! We grew apart as most people do in life because we both took different paths but she's still my friend. ( good paths might I add. LOL)
- Now, Helen is living in New York City working on becoming a inspiring actress. While attending school in NYC she just so stylish in the New York streets. I love your wardrobe. Style is everything but having your own style is amazing.
- Push for your dream love bug, and I know one day you will be on the big screen. Because I will be chanting for you.
INSTAGRAM NAME: @Indigohel

Fourth Beauty: Shamirah (bottom right)
- Shamirah and I met in middle school through her cousin. Me and her cousin were friends in school so that's how I met Shamirah. She's growing up so fast I feel old but she's only a year younger than me!
- Shamirah attends Pennstate University reaching her goals. I'm not sure what's her major but I know books over boys. Her grades are outstanding.
- She's is an inspiring singer we talk about doing business together. When everything comes together about her singing career than that's when I come in and make her outfits for her appearances/performances. Stay focus doll.
INSTAGRAM NAME: @Posh_808

P.S. TO ALL LADIES. LISTEN UP, GIVE CREDIT WHEN IT'S DUE. I PROMISE WHEN YOU GIVE A COMPLIMENT TO OTHERS IT WON'T HURT! IT MAY MAKE THAT PERSON DAY.

- Tatiana Courtesy of Fashion (Sorry this was such a long post. I had a ton to say) XOXO





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tatiana I am extremely proud of u for not only your accomplishments and being a leader, but having a dream and actually doing something to make it come true!!!!!!! Thank you for acknowledging my style and intelligence it means a lot to me, I am supporting you all the way with this love shamirah!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shamirah that really means a lot! No problem I just had to give credit when it's due!!

      -Tatiana Courtesy of Fashion

      Delete