Monday, January 21, 2013

Inauguration 2013

Monday January 21, 2013 starting at 9:30 a.m.

History has been made again! President Obama made a passionate speech while the whole country watched. Mr. President is a very powerful man and handsome might I add. As, he talked about his country and about his second term it was just overwhelming. Obama is a wonderful man.

We are all apart if history! Everyone should be proud of what Barrack Obama and Martin Luther King has done for us! Martin walk so President Obama can run!

I wish I could of went to the inauguration to actually see him of course not face to face but just say I was there to witness history. It would of been better than watching it on television. But, I knew I was still apart of greatness. It is amazing that one person can change the world. Obama stood in front of over 600,000 people. That's just amazing, all races, colors, shapes, and sizes didn't matter because we all are ONE!



WE EXPERIENCE VICTORY TWICE- Inauguration 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment