Did you guys watch the red carpet event? For the Met Gala?? Fashion, Fashion, and more Fashion.
Ok so I know the Met Gala was a few days ago! But I had to talk about it. To my favorites to the worst in my opinion.
This is one of my favorite parts of the year. To look at the television and see who's wearing what. To visualize different shoes or jewels the celebs should of worn different or even visualize other dresses to see what fits their body perfect!
The designers play a huge role "of course" Not only do the designers such as Valentino, Givenchy, and plenty more make customize garments for special celebs but they put there best pieces forward to showcase their new collections. I love to watch and take notes. From lace, sheer, satin-silk, and decor of the sleeve. I pay attention because fashion does repeat itself. Ok let's get to the best and worst of the night!
The Best dressed
1. Anne Hathaway- Wow! Anne does it again. Every time Anne walk the red carpet for a event she looks amazing! The decor on sleeve blew me away with sheer!
2. Sarah Jessica Parker- Clap! Clap! Bravo!! The headpiece literally turned heads. The print on the dress complimented her headpiece and she just look fresh and stunning. Go SJP.
Headpiece - Phillip Treacy
Dress- Giles Deacon
3. Kristin Stewart- LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Why not be different everyone has on a gown and she came with a sleek jumpsuit. The lace detail from the shoulder to the ankle was extremely amazing. The color red/burgundy was a brilliant idea. Color goes long way. Stewart pull the jumpsuit off with a push back hairstyle, no jewelry, a simple clutch and dramatic eye make-up.
4. Okay, maybe you guys won't agree with me but Kim Kardashian actually made my best dress list. A lot of media slandered her dress. But let's be truthful didn't she look like a amazing pregnant women? The print look astonishing on her. I have to admit a lot of pregnant women can not pull off a print and floral at that! With the matching shoes and gloves. Go Kimmy.
Dress- Riccardo Tisci
The Worst Dressed
1. Madonna- Ok even though it was a punk rock theme, and don't get me wrong it is a punk rock look but NOT for the Met Gala!! No Madonna No. Completely failed.
2. A lot of people was in love with Miley Cyrus look but I wasn't so sure about it! Again she has a punk rock look but you can do a punk rock look a classy way. The hair was totally punk rock as well. Not my favorite. But she was in my favorite designer.
Dress- Marc Jacobs
3. Katy Perry- I just want to be honest with my audience and I just was so shock when I saw her and said to myself "what the hell" even though Katy was in Dolce and Gabbana the dress just didn't work for her. The length of the dress was way to long for Katy. Then she top the look of with a crown. Totally unacceptable! But I have to say the print and the detail on the dress was very upscaled and looked like mosaic.
Dress- Dolce and Gabbana
4. Beyonce- Seriously! The last Met Gala's Beyonce gowns were simple amazing! So why would she come like this? The matching boots was not cute. Everything was all wrong!
Two other looks that I thought were amazing was Gwyneth Paltrow and Solange Knowles. Very Chic, Classy, and Gorgeous.
Sorry I know this post was long guys. I just wanted to share my opinions with my audience.
Until next time.
Instagram - TatiMyers
E-Mail me for a feature- ShopTdmCollection@gmail.com
Courtesy of Fashion- Tatiana