Monday, September 16, 2013

Overview of #NYFW (New York Fashion Week Mercedes-Benz)

Hello Bloggers!!
Well, Fashion week has come to an end in New York City. I was so excited to see designers collections for spring 2014. All the collection were amazing and so much inspiration for an aspiring fashion designer like myself. I was pumped to see colors, prints, and different materials that the designers used. I took many notes and watch many of live videos. 
One day I hope to see my collection be at Fashion Week. I was invited to some events  but I couldn't attend "sad face". I love everything about fashion week from the amazing collections to the street style. It will be a dream come true to actually attend events and share the experience with other fashion fiends. Come back tomorrow as I talk about my favorite designer collections and other juicy topics from #NYFW.
Until Next Time- Courtesy Of Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment